Friday, February 28, 2014

2-28-2014

I had some errands to run today in doing them I had a pair of panties on with a sanitary napkin in them with some perfume sprayed on.
I should have stayed home and gotten completely dressed as a woman.
Hopefully in the next few days that will happen, In feel I need to do it.
I still haven't decided what I am going to do to earn some extra money this year.   I would like to get employment somewhere where I could work under-dressed as a woman or completely dressed as a woman.
To be able to leave my home dressed as a woman, work as a woman and to come back home as a woman it would give the neighbors a lot to talk about as if they don't talk about me the way it is now.
I enjoy my time when I am dressed as a woman and one or two of the neighbors that have seen me as a woman have never said anything but I wish one of them would stop and say something.
I am hoping that I can sun bath or at least work in my garden this year wearing a woman's swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment