Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2-11-2014

My panties finally came in the mail yesterday, this morning I put a pair of my new panties on, bra with silicone breast inserts, woman's jeans and a woman's top.  I am planning on wearing this outfit all day.
Laying in bed this morning watching the news they had showed where the temperature is suppose to be in the fifties on Monday of next week.  I will be able to put the dog outside for a while take my time using hair remover all over my body, douche, tampon and using my vibrating dildo on myself.  Tomorrow I will need some fruit from the store I will be going there under-dressed as a woman with my woman's jeans and a pull over top on.  I will also use some makeup and perfume.  I just won't be wearing my silicone breast, woman's jewelry,  woman's shoes or woman's coat with a purse. 
With the coat I was wearing I believe I could have kept my silicone breast inserts in my all-in-one and nobody would have know the difference.  I do want to go in there sometime dressed completely as a woman to do my shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment