Saturday, November 8, 2014

11-08-2014

Today I have been doing my male side and trying to get some things done around here before bad weather sets in.
Tomorrow I am planing on my female side to come out and to stay dressed as a woman all day.  I have my new dress to try on also have a new top to try on with some woman's jeans.
I need to look on line for women's dress slacks.  As much as I hate the idea of wearing slacks but feel I need a pair or two.  They remind me of being born a male.
Hopefully I can find a part-time employment somewhere that will lead into full-time employment.  Then I can start buying more woman's apparel and under garments.  I enjoy wearing Rago's all-in-ones and would like to invest in some more vibrating dildos and a hand vibrating wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment