Wednesday, November 5, 2014

11-05-14

On November 01,2014 I stayed dressed as a woman for most of the day and it felt wonderful.  Today being the fifth of November  the urge awaken once again and again I am completely dressed as a woman and it feels so right and natural to be dressed this way.
I enjoy wearing makeup and perfume and a course having women's under clothes on don't hurt either.  I also enjoy using feminine hygiene products such as feminine douche, tampons and sanitary napkins, which a course I used this morning and I still have a regular flow tampon inside of me along with a sanitary napkin in my panties.  I also have nail polish on my toenails.
What would really feel nice instead of the tampon would  be a vibrating butt plug or dildo inside of me.
After masturbating I strip everything off and went the grocery store for a few things.  Once back home I took another feminine douche and reinserted a super plus tampon to help hold the fluid in.   Once flushed out I then reinserted another regular flow tampon, sprayed some more perfume on and proceeded to once again get completely dressed as a woman.  This time I will wait until about 6:00pm then head out the door and get into my vehicle and leave here as a woman.  I will go for a ride as a woman and may find some place to walk around then come back home.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be able to do this, but with my wife here that is impossible. I have do something similar when I was out of town with work. Now I am retired and unable to get a way. I do wear a tampon when I can.

    ReplyDelete