Sunday, November 9, 2014

11-09-2014

I was having a hard time getting into my feminine self until I seen my hot looking female neighbor outside, then I was more then willing to get into my female self.
Got back inside from doing a chore outside when I seen my neighbor, strip applied nail polish to my toenails, then applied hair remover lotion all over my body, waited about ten minutes then rinsed it off.  Once out patted myself dry then applied scented body lotion, used a feminine douche and inserted a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Once flushed out I then used my vibrating dildo on myself and sucked on a regular dildo.  Once that was over I reinserted a regular flow tampon, don panties with a sanitary napkin, pantyhose, slip on heels, black all-in-one body brief.  Now I am getting my makeup on and will spend the rest of the day as a woman.
On Monday I will once again become a woman and spend my day as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment