Thursday, November 13, 2014

11-13-14

I need a few groceries from the store, plus some feminine hygiene supplies.  So I took a shower using scented body wash and shaved my face.  I sprayed on perfume, don panties with a sanitary napkin, pantyhose, all-in-one body brief, slip on heels and a pull over woman's sweater.
As far as hygiene supplies go I need hair remover lotion, sanitary napkins, douche, mascara, foundation and eye liner pencil.  I also need some black cohost, iron pills and something for women going through menopause.  Yes, I like taking them helps me think of myself as a woman.
Plus I need a few grocery items as well.
I will probably wear woman's jeans when I go out and if I still had a short woman's coat I would have worn it also.  That's what I get for purging some items a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment