Wednesday, September 16, 2015

09-16-2015

Didn't do anything the other day except get into a feminine mood.  This afternoon I got back into another feminine mood, took a shower using scented body wash, ran a razor up my legs, stomach, chest and underarms.  Used a feminine douche a enema and inserted a super plus tampon to help hold I in.  Once I was flushed out I then moved to my bedroom where I inserted a vibrating dildo into my love hole and stuck a smaller under my sac.  I didn't want to do it but did always I masturbated but left the dildo in my love hole for a while after cumming
I was going to remove the nail polish on my toenails but had to change clothes and go and help a neighbor put in a window AC unit.  Once back home and my evening chore done I came in the house and inserted a regular flow tampon into my love hole.  Sprayed on more perfume got a pair of pantyhose and put them on along with a black all-in-one body brief, black slip on heels and a pull over dress.  It all feels so wonderful and right that I am dressed as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment