Thursday, September 17, 2015

09-17-2015

It has turned into a daily thing now taking a shower using a feminine douche and using my vibrators.  Today while I was using my vibrator I got back to thinking when I was in my teens I used to sit or rub my love hole and a posted bed  frame that my sister's slept in.  Apparently I knew way back that I was a sissy and wanted something in my love hole.
Only after getting a divorce did I actually to start to put something in back there from vegetable's to a saw off broom handle.  This went on for a while, until I started telling myself that I was a male and they didn't do those things.  I tried dating and the first woman I dated had a vibrating dildo that she used on herself, needless to say I was hooked.
Went from that one to another and it didn't last women that is, after the second strike out went to Wal-Mart and brought hair remover, panties, sanitary needs.  Went back to the apartment found a number and catalog for New-Port News woman's catalog and started shopping..  I would go in and out of wanting to be a sissy or even dressing as a woman.  I finally found a woman but she wasn't into the kink that I like and it lasted a good seven years and once again I found myself back into woman's attire and sanitary hygiene.
I am still friends with the last woman but it is a don't ask don't tell relationship without any strings.  I still dress as a woman and keep my body hair-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment