Saturday, September 25, 2021

03-25-2021

 I was two days late ti getting into a female mode. Once into it I can't stop trying on different outfits. I even brought more clothes from the basement and there is a lot more to bring up.

I will need to get some nice hangers to hang some things up.

I need to go out this evening and mail a bill, will probable do it as a woman or at the very least as a feminine male. If I had a wig I know I would do it as a woman. Either way I will apply my makeup, top and skirt, heels and load my new purse up and head out to mail it.

I still have my bra on and panties. Here in a bit I will changing my tampon. I am switching my ID's and other stuff from my male billfold to a woman's billfold. If my fingernails were longer they would have nail polish on them. I might apply it anyway.

I have stayed dressed as a woman all day and had changed her hygiene products on a regular basis. I have applied makeup and have put nail polish on my fingernails.

It feels wonderful and right to be dressed as a woman. Once my wigs get here I will start going out as a woman, grocery shopping, clothes shopping, see about getting a manicure, ears pierced. I will start going to support meetings and to a club or tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment