Tuesday, September 14, 2021

09-14-2021

 I applied Nair all over my body waited about five minutes and watched wash down the drain. It felt wonderful and right. Got out and put on a terry cloth robe, lubed up my bio pussy and took a douche as I use them as an enema. I then inserted a lubricated super tampon into it. Proceed to shave my face and waited about thirty minutes before I removed the tampon.

Sat on the toilet to remove the rest of liquid, then reinserted another well lubricated super tampon, applied scented lotion to my body, sprayed on some perfume and applied woman's deodorant. I then don my panties with a sanitary napkin, bra, black pantyhose, heels, control brief and full slip.

It feels so right and wonderful. Once my wigs arrive I will be going out dressed as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment