Thursday, September 23, 2021

0923-2021

 I need to repair something in the basement, once that is done I am going to become a woman for the rest of the day.

I have a bottle of hair remover lotion that I need to use along with feminine douche. I also want to reapply nail polish to my toenails.

I have been wanting to put on a bra for the last few days, I haven't because of some body hair that grew back. I need to be in a feminine mood to clean my home as the male in me has let it go.

I also need to bring some more woman's clothes from downstairs to her bedroom and hang them up. Since it turned cooler out she might want to wear her boots out. Plus she has some coats that she can wear as she wants to start going out as the woman she is.

She has agreed to meet another cross-dresser when her wigs come in. She wants to make a good impression with the other woman and her wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment