Wednesday, September 1, 2021

09-01-2021

 I will be going away for Labor Day Weekend with my ex-wife and her oldest daughter. I have to be drab mode all weekend. 

Right now I am wanting to apply nail polish to my toenails, knowing that I can't is driving me nuts.

I still need a few things from the grocery store and I may buy some hair remover so when I get back on Monday afternoon I can use it and become a woman or at least dress as a woman.

I will probably go to the store with my lingerie and pantyhose on under my drab attire. I will be smelling like a woman also. .As I enjoy using scented body soap, scented body lotion and spraying myself with perfume.


1 comment:

  1. Nanomini Quantum Synthesis - Titanium Art & Fine Art
    Discover a new titanium apple watch era in nano titanium ionic straightening titanium exhaust iron and a unique titanium boiling point new design 2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium to create titanium water bottle new products and experiences.

    ReplyDelete