Monday, September 13, 2021

09-13-2021

 I just ordered two wigs, I am slowly getting ready to venture out next month as a woman. I even went on a web-site to check out breast plates. I think would be so much nicer to wear as you wouldn't have to worry about one of them silicone inserts slipping out of your bra.

I have been keeping nail polish on my toenails and my body hair free. I am getting ready to remove a weeks worth of it growing back. Next month I will need to do it more often like twice a week as I want my skin and legs to be smooth.

I will also need to start taking enemas more often as I need to start playing with my toys more. I love having that vibrator inside of me. When I have it inside of me I will have an organism from deep inside and the only thing that comes out is dribbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment