Monday, July 14, 2014

07-13-2014

To hot outside to do anything so I came inside and got into my feminine self.  I used the rest of the hair remover lotion that I had, used the last feminine douche that I had.  I also now have nail polish on my toenails, I also used my vibrating dildo in my love hole and shot cum on my leg which I scoop up and ate.
I then sprayed myself with perfume, and inserted a regular flow tampon back into my love hole, donned panties with a sanitary napkin in them, coffee color pantyhose was next with my black slip on heels.  Sprayed some glue on a pair of silicone breasts and don a bra then inserted the silicone breast in my bra, then donned a control panty girdle.  Sat at my computer for a while then don a load of clothes and changed into a all-in-one body brief and applied some lip gloss and sat around for the next few hours.
Once it cool down outside I strip myself of all clothes except for my panties and put on some male clothes and went back outside to do some chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment