Tuesday, July 15, 2014

07-15-14-B

Did some chores outside as my male self but kept thinking about getting back into my feminine self.  I do need to go out today and pay a bill and pick up a couple of things that I forgot last evening but it will have be mostly male attire on the outside and feminine under things.
I do need to do some housework and I do it better when I am dressed as a woman.
I did get dressed completely as a woman including full makeup, earrings, dress, perfume and heels and it felt wonderful hope to do it again soon.
I have made a couple of orders from Lane Bryant, One Hane's Place and two wigs from Paula Young.  I think my subconscious knows something that my conscious doesn't know.  That maybe in the weeks and months to come I will be going out as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment