Monday, December 16, 2013

12-16-13

Still have my breasts glued on and have one of my bra's on while I am doing some morning chores.  In about an hour I will be eating breakfast which today I switching over to fruit and yogurt for breakfast with one or two cups of coffee.  Then I will use the last douche I have and will have a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Once flushed out I will reinsert a regular flow tampon and start to get dressed as a woman, I will more then likely be under-dressed as a woman with a mix of outer woman clothes and male clothes.  I haven't decide what shoes or woman boots I am going to wear.  I do know I will be wearing some makeup,  have perfume sprayed on myself and I will be carrying a woman's billfold. 
I would like to shop for a couple of dresses and/or tops.  I also need to buy some more feminine douche.
Here I am sitting here  completely dressed as a woman. I have ordered a couple of dresses from Lane Bryant and having them sent to a store in the east end.  I need to apply some glue on fingernails and I will be ready to walk out the door as a woman.  Just as soon as the man across the road goes back to work.
 I don't have a problem with the women around here seeing me as a woman, just their men folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment