Thursday, December 26, 2013

12-26-13

There are some things I need from a couple of stores, I was wanting to go out under-dressed as a woman with some makeup and perfume on.
In my male self I got on FB to check on a friend (female doesn't want to know about my female self).  I keep that part to myself, anyway she has been sick, I dropped some food off to her on Tuesday before going to Lane Bryant.  This morning I check to see if she needed anything, she said she was going to see the doctor.  Being nice I asked if she needed a ride, she said she would get back to me.  This has put my preparation on being under-dressed as a woman hold as I wanted to douche and insert a tampon before getting dressed as a woman.  I had seen some tops at Lane Bryant that I wouldn't mind looking at and buying if they are marked down.
I stay dressed as a woman for six hours yesterday in the same outfit and it felt wonderful and so natural to be that way.  If it wasn't so cold out yesterday I would have love to gone out for a glass of wine as a woman last evening but didn't.
If I don't hear something soon from the friend that is sick I will start getting on my way to being feminine.  I will wear a long wool winter woman's coat out today and head to a woman's department store for some shopping, in a different part of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment