Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12-07-13

It has been a week and the weather has changed for the worst.  Middle of the week it was in the seventies and now we have snow on the ground and the temperature is around twenty-five degrees outside.
I have used my hair remover lotion this past Thursday and had taken a douche but that was far as I have gone.  Now I am thinking of applying nail polish to my toenails, taking a shower using scented soap then taking another douche and inserting a super plus tampon to help hold it in.
I did get dressed in some feminine attire but without any makeup, I had a regular flow tampon inside of me, panties with a sanitary napkin in them, black pantyhose my all-in-one body brief, silicone breasts.  I then put on a woman's pink turtle neck sweater, slim legged jeans, woman's boots.  I put my coveralls on along with a winter coat and did some chores outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment